Skywaters Residences Showflat is a mix of commercial and residential units overlooking Singapore’s Central Business District (CBD) skyscrapers. It also has a wonderful location just steps away from Tanjong Pagar MRT station as well as Maxwell and Prince Edward MRT stations.

This property is a part of 8 Shenton Way, a 63-storey mixed-use development with a gross floor area of 148,000 sqm. It will include retail shops, restaurants, offices and a hotel. 60% of the development is allocated for commercial spaces, while the remaining 40% will be assigned to Skywaters Residences.


Skywaters Residences Showflat is located in Singapore’s Core Central District at 8 Shenton Way. It’s a 63-storey mixed-use development that will feature retail spaces, offices, hotels and 215 residential units.

This project is a joint venture between Alibaba Group and Perennial Holdings, one of Singapore’s leading property developers. The redevelopment will replace the former AXA Tower at 8 Shenton Way, which is a prime location in Singapore’s CBD.

The 63-storey tower will rise up from a base that evokes “bamboo forests,” connecting residences to nature through structural design and garden terraces. The building will have a gross floor area of around 148,000 sqm.

This is a prime city centre location that provides residents with access to numerous shopping and recreational centres. It also offers a range of MRT stations for commuters to get around. These include Tanjong Pagar (East-West Line) and Prince Edward (Circle Line).


Skywaters Residences Showflat offers a range of amenities for residents to enjoy. These include a pool, resident clubhouse, fitness centre and more.

The development is also close to shopping malls and other facilities. This makes it easy for residents to access the things they need without having to travel long distances.

Aside from that, the area is also close to parks. This gives residents a chance to unwind and get away from the busy city life.

Located in District number two, Skywaters Residences has a variety of amenities available to its residents. This includes a number of shops, eateries and a number of MRT stations.


The Skywaters Residences Showflat comprises a range of 1-5 bedroom types as well as Penthouses. All units feature spacious living areas and a large balcony with outstanding views of the city skyline.

Residents are spoiled for choice when it comes to shopping, dining and entertainment options within the neighbourhood. It is just a short drive away from several malls including 100AM Mall, Icon Village and Tanjong Pagar Plaza.

It is also conveniently located near a number of MRT stations, including Tanjong Pagar MRT station. Moreover, expressways such as Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) and Central Expressway (CTE) provide easy access to Singapore’s key locations.

In addition, Skywaters Residences is situated near a variety of public parks, providing a sense of tranquility and relaxation. There are numerous small parks such as Tanjong Pagar Park and Telok Ayer Park, as well as major parks like Gardens by the Bay, Pearl’s Hill City Park, and Fort Canning Park.


The price tag associated with Skywaters Residences Showflat is quite high. However, the units are very spacious and have lots of amenities that make living a breeze for residents.

The development is also located in a prime location. It is close to various amenities such as shopping malls, restaurants, food centres and medical facilities.

It is within close proximity to schools, as well. This is beneficial for those who have children as there are several international schools in the area, such as Modern Montessori Pinnacle-Duxton and My First Skool.

Moreover, the vicinity is also close to Singapore’s historical, civic and art districts. These districts offer a rich cultural experience that is not found elsewhere in the country.

In addition, Skywaters Residences is near the upcoming Greater Southern Waterfront, an area six times larger than Marina Bay. This will provide a significant boost in investment potential.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here